Here are the steps for becoming a Fidelis International Seminary learner:
1. Fill out the application form on this page. Please be sure to answer every question. It is very important that you have a working e-mail address, and that you you check that account. E-mail is our primary way of communicating with you.
After you fill out this form, you should recieve an e-mail from our team within 5 days. If you do not hear from us by e-mail, please give us a phone call: 509-212-2862 (Also on WhatsApp).
2. If you are not a native English language speaker, you will be directed to take a free 15-minute English language test and send us the results. Students who do not have a high enough English language ability will find the course too difficult, so we want to work for your success.
3. You’ll then receive an e-mail from one of our staff, letting you know if you’ve been accepted into the program, and then connecting you to your new cohort leader.
4. You’ll then receive direction from our registrar for how to register and pay your registration fee online through path.fidelisproject.com. The first section that you’ll begin in the course is entitled Pre-Course Orientation.
5. You’ll want to begin purchasing books as soon as possible so that you can fulfill the first assignments.